Friday, January 16, 2009

whooo i am cool.
I've got over it.
I've tried my best
So i am not blaming myself as this is my ability
just a bit guilty though
made my parents like quite embarrassed to tell people my score.

Applied for Chinese Media and Communication at Ngee Ann Poly
Not really sad over my score now cause this course is my dream
So i am quite happy i screw my Os up
to give me an opportunity to enter it
If i did well,my parents sure wont allow me go poly
But i heard this course is taught 70% in chinese
Maybe i will turn out become China-ish after 3 years
May have bit of struggle in there
But who cares..
So..well..Blessing in disguise
Thank God for it=)

Currently just hoping i could get in this Course
If not i will have to enter Serangoon JC
Is not about the school
Is just that..i really dont want to take A level
not a bit of confidence in it
Now even RJC accept me i also dont want it
I dont want to continue this mundane academic path.
Studying chemistry,biology,maths once again
I want to try out at the media course.
To have a taste of it
If i realise i dont like it,i still have the time to change it i guess
Who say i have to work what i take in poly?

Oh well.Thanks to all for the encouragement!
Back to normal=D

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget
 

website visitor statistics
Discount Plasma Televisions