Friday, April 24, 2009

i am 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just dont feel like i am..
my birthday was never that bad as this year's.probably is the JC's fault.

I had to report to the discipline mistress at the start of the morning.
cause i was freaking late for 3 times,actually 4,but i just take it as 3 cause the first time not counted.i overslept on the bus and headed right to Causeway Point.
The discipline mistress told me to meet her every morning at 7.40 for the next 2 weeks.
This is my first "present" for my birthday.

Then followed by this whole tiresome lot of classes.PLUS 2 hours of revision at the library cause i got this MAJOR SA test on monday.3 chapters of chemistry and i have yet to start any.
Atomic structure, chemical bonding and Gas law--> means i have to study throughout my weekends.

3rd,i got struck with the pre-u seminar usher meeting which the teachers taught us how to stand,the proper attire and appearance and the way to lead the VIP during the actual event.
I am the VIP usher!scary but cool anyway...freaking pressurizing.

After the session,i still got CCA,which i stupidly spoilt my own shoes when i was changing to my pe attire.I was changing my pants when i lost my balance and stepped on the right shoe's sole and when my right leg move,the bottom sole of the shoes is ripped halfway.
which leaves me with a flippy floppy sole.
So my friend helpped me tear the whole sole out.

And at night!Dinner with family..
that's how my whole day was like..
what a birthday-_-

Thanks for all that sent me birthday wishes;)

and now i got to rush my 5th Pi final submission "draft"

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget
 

website visitor statistics
Discount Plasma Televisions