Friday, April 17, 2009

Is sooooooo damn long since i ever blogged.this blog can closed down le.
basically JC is harder than i expected.Many people have left the school for poly or oversea study already.is so freaking difficult.
Especially the PI.one draft takes me like 2 days?And so far i completed 2 drafts and both were approaching expectations.
i have to do the 3rd one and is also my last.that will cover up my whole weekend this week.
i believed everyone in JC is being pushed to the edge.likewise for me.haix.

Anyway,2 event happened in school these few weeks.

Firstly, we had our annual sport day!I suppose it was the best day in JC so far for me.
The event ended like 8plus and we were asked to sing our school song.
IF i were still in AHS,i would expect silence,people motionlessly standing at one spot..
but in the end,on that day, we sang our school songs loudly while waving our hands.Even the teachers are waving their hands.It really sounded like some national day song.
THis is the song.but is cut half way-_-


The feeling was good sia on that day..
TAURUS FIGHT
TAURUS KILL
TAURUS FIGHT KILL
FIGHT KILL FIGHT KILL!




Secondly, it is my Civic Tutor Mr Lin Fu Rong birthday.9/4/2009.
We had this surprise for him in the classroom.

There he is.Replica of Mr Jimmy Tan
I must emphasize once again.

So happy birthday there!1 year older and nearer to marriage.



0911D

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget
 

website visitor statistics
Discount Plasma Televisions