Friday, February 20, 2009

Another week passed!It was such a draggy week.Nothing but homework
Dont know when i started to become like a nerd..everyday study.
but no matter how i study i always feel like i studied not enough.

Anyway,i am quite amazed by my school song.It sounds like some Pop sound,some national day song which you can really consider to put in your ipod or whatever music audio device.
Is freaking cool.
I also like my class 0911D!really getting well with them,learning tamil and other all sorts of language from different people from different countries.

Other than that,i want to comment on the Pe lesson.I got punished this week!For wearing my table tennis pants for PE.
the teacher was like:BUTTERFLY!?you go run one round with your hands flapping like a butterfly.
and freaking i really did it.but the teacher quite nice
the worst thing is we have to run 5 rounds of the track and do pull up,push up and sit up.
which caused me to feel so sick and nauseous after that since i didnt exercise for quite some time
i...hate PE..

Today my volleyball training!didnt really swell like last time but it's still painful
and..I AM BACK TO CRITICISM!
hope people in JC can tahan me=)

one last thing..one of my senior pointed at Juwel and said this while he was chatting with some
friends:"She's CONFIRM Malay."
hahaha..i think she should just change her race if possible.

That's all for this post!Innovian 0911D wosh!

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget
 

website visitor statistics
Discount Plasma Televisions