Friday, February 13, 2009

YEP officially in innova JC.This two days have just been fantastic!

DAY 1
Juwel audrey and i went to school early to meet this cute and round teacher.He was like showing us around to school and to our class room.
We entered 0911D!A bit weird though,they come up such a class name
so freaking hard to remember

My first lecture was interesting..i mean for me la...cause is my first time sitting in such a room with so many students for lesson.
Time pass especially fast for JC..so that's one good thing
My form teacher is a striking resemblence of Mr Jimmy Tan
My Biology teacher is like Ms poh
Everytime i see them reminds me of Anglican High.
Haha

I FOUND OUT YANG WEI IS IN INNOVA TOO
SOooooo shocked to see her though
She poor thing sia...

Day 2
Nothing much today..Got to interact with the class a bit.and i was appointed the role "noise silencer"..
What the hell?
I only know how to produce noise..
weird role though.Juwel became the Chairperson.
She hiong sia.Second day of school chairperson le

One interesting thing of her is that..
90% of the people who she interact with thought she is Malay,10% say dont know.
Nobody thinks she Chinese at all
Cool eh..A Malay-looking Chinese..

As for my CCA,I chose Volleyball!A bit weird though
Just join for the fun of it.2nd choice is student council
I am thinking whether of joining Musician club
But after going for my first training,i think i should stick to Volleyball.
people are friendly there and also..it can get me tan
Doubt i can make it to team,so i shall just play for fum=)

That's all for these 2 days.
Overall,Innova is REALLY a good school
just that it's too far.

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget
 

website visitor statistics
Discount Plasma Televisions