Friday, February 27, 2009

WOAH.i played my first VOLLEYBALL MATCH TODAY!!!!
freaking pressurizing.the coach keep scolding me la.But overall is definitely fun.
made alot of mistakes..and i dont even know the rules..that's retarded

had a view of IJC table tennis today.had a few balls with the captain.
overall the team is okay la.but the worst thing is there's coach...so is quite difficult to win any competitions.

AND I SAW FREDERICK!he came to my school for basketball competition.lol.so freaking cool to see him in my school.He's playing with the JC2s.
hahaha..same age group la hor..normal..normal..

PARENTS TEACHER MEETING AT NIGHT
even my parents say that my civic tutor look like Mr jimmy Tan.lol
really damn alike..if only i got a camera to take a snapshot of him.
then post it up here.

That's all..

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget
 

website visitor statistics
Discount Plasma Televisions