Thursday, February 26, 2009

STRESSED STRESSED STRESSED STRESSED
WTH...beginning of school i got so stressed le.
How to make it for A level??

I struggled to get off my bed at 5am this morning to do my Project work
Cause someone was begging like mad.
We thought today's the deadline,but in the end my hard work didnt pay off
Presentation was postponed to Monday.waste my sleep sia and i freaking fell alseep during assembly.

i'm putting the my whole full time on JC la.since i decided to study hard.i got myself tuition
and i am gonna have 5 tuitions!
chem,bio,econ,gp and maths
MUhahaha..i know only stupid people need tuitions.I admit it!

talking about school..i really have quite a bit to talk about
one of the PE teacher recognised me as "butterfly"
and he calls me butterfly as a subsitute of my name-_-

that day he was walking back to the shelter from the field
and he saw and catch this cricket.
he said:Who in ODAC??Whoever in ODAC must learn survival tactics and eat food like this you know..
And the next thing,he just ate the whole cricket.
I was like.....O.O Not really because i was amazed that he dared to eat.But because i could feel the pain for the cricket siaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Imagine you are happily jumping to your Bf/Gf when suddenly something caught you tight and lifted up high.and the next thing you know,you are crushed into pieces.
OW..unlucky cricket..

another thing is that my school seriously lack of students..
we only got 500plus for JC1!resulting so many CCAs to go into domain state.Not enough students..

anyway..I MISS YOU SHARAN!
come back soon

My blog seems so boring without pictures.ever since my N73 spoilt
changing my blogskin soon
if i ever have time

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget
 

website visitor statistics
Discount Plasma Televisions