Monday, February 2, 2009

School started!

HAlamak.School start liao.
Yet i am here still thinking of whether to go JC or not
I took one hour MRT ride and 10minutes bus ride to get to Ngee Ann Poly for appeal today
Shu En was like there leading me the way around the poly and psychoing me to go Poly
She makes alot of senses..I should enter Poly
I had already appealed to Serangoon JC!
I think i gonna turn them down if they ever accept me

Feel so odd one..Everyone seems to start school le except me
So i went Serangoon JC today to visit some friends and see how they cope with their new environment there
Frederick as usual being too sociable and got hooked up with so many new friends already
Derek was like there trying to put me into Serangoon JC,kept urging me to go JC
But i guess i really do not want to go JC
Imagine all those Litmus paper dipped into solution again
HAlamak..NEVER
I shall stick to my Nanyang Visual Communication if my appeal for Ngee Ann is unsuccessful

PRAYING HARD TO GET INTO CHINESE MEDIA STILL

For the moment,happy schooling for those JC-ers

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget
 

website visitor statistics
Discount Plasma Televisions